Register For Classes
Prospective students are welcome to try several classes for free without commitment until they are ready to join. Classes are ongoing and students are welcome to join at any time. Class fees are paid on a quarterly basis. If a student joins after a session has started, a pro-rated adjustment will be made for the next session.
To register for class:
- Click here to navigate to the Sandy Springs Recreation & Parks Registration site.
- Go to the Register Now! tab.
- Select Adult Programs in the drop down menu for Adult classes or select Youth Leisure Programs in the drop down menu for Children’s Classes (age 6-14).
- Click Karate to view karate program options.
- Click the blue Register button.
- Create an account, add the class to your cart and complete the checkout process.
Students can also register in person at Hammond Park and pay by cash or check.